Technodope is a tech and social media blog. It publishes original content on technology and social media where you can find tutorials, reviews and facts on Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, Oracle, open source, Microsoft, Android, Facebook, Twitter, Zynga and much more. We also publish trending topics and breaking news on technology and social media. If you are interested in writing for Technodope, you need to read this article completely. It describes how to apply to be an author at Technodope. The articles should be in English only. It should be unique and it should not be published anywhere on the web. The author will get a notification when his/her article is published on Technodope. We publish paid distributions as well.
Benefits of Writing for Technodope:
- Technodope is a page rank 3 blog and is growing fast. It gets more than 5,00,000 hits a month.
- Every article features in Technodope Twitter account, Facebook page and RSS feed. You will gain visibility for your personal brand and writing.
- Every article will carry your photo. It will also have a link to blog/website, LinkedIn account, Facebook account and Twitter account. This will get you free backlinks for your blog/website and help you get more followers on Twitter.
- You will be a part of TechnodopeHub's author group where you can connect with other authors of Technodope and get valuable tips on writing.
- You can also earn through our 100% Author Revenue Share (ARS) program using your Adsense Publisher ID. For this, you need to have a Google Adsense account. If you don't have one click here. You will get 100% of the revenue generated from the Google ads in your article.
- At the end of each article you write, we will add your bio with a maximum of 2 links. The links should not be any affiliate link. Affiliate links in any part of your article will be removed without notice.
How to Apply:
First you need to register at TechnodopeHub. TechnodopeHub is the social network of Technodope. To register click here. The photo and the links to your blog/website, LinkedIn account, Facebook account and Twitter account are taken from the social network and placed before every article your author. Registration on TechnodopeHub is mandatory for all authors. Don't forget to upload a profile picture and mention the links during registration on TechnodopeHub, otherwise it won't appear before the articles you write. Uploading a profile photo is mandatory for all authors as it adds value to the article. The link fields are not mandatory, you can always fill it later if you choose to.
Once you register, you can send us your article. To submit an article click here or you can email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review it and publish it on Technodope, provided you follow our writing guidelines given below. Sometimes you may be asked to make certain changes based on our writing guidelines. Once review is done, the article will be published on Technodope and the author will be notified via email and on TechnodopeHub author's group.
Article must be Unique:
The article must be unique to Technodope. We will run a plagiarism check on every article you send for review. If the article is found on any other blog/website, it will be rejected. We don't encourage republishing of articles because we don't want Technodope to be a content link farm.
Here are few things you need to keep in mind while writing for Technodope:
- Give the facts. Use your own words and be enthusiastic about it. Let your personality show in your writing.
- All article should be at least 500 words long. We also accept long essays if its a tutorial. It should be related to tech or social media. No generic posts please. For example, we would not accept a post on "How to stay fit?". But if you write about an Android or Iphone application that helps you stay fit, we would accept it. Do write to us at email@example.com if you have any queries regarding this, we can sort it out.
- The article should not contain any bad neighbourhood themes or links such as pornography, adult stuff, poker, gambling, casino, online dating etc.
- Spelling is very critical. Run a spell check on your article before you submit.
- Please use proper sentence structure and punctuation. Keep your paragraphs short.
- Headlines are critical, for the sake of our readers and search engines, please be as descriptive and explicit as possible with your story titles. Remember to capitalize the first letter of each major headline word.
- We encourage you to use links but they should be supplemental, rather than necessary to understand the article. Don't place your blog/website links unnecessarily in your post. They will be removed. We don't want you to promote you own products or service because then you would be biased towards your products or services. Anyways, you will get a link back to your blog/website for every article you write. You need to fill your blog/website url during the registration process. You may fill it later as well. This blog/website url will appear before every article you write. And last but not the least, please DO NOT add any affiliate links to your posts. They will be removed.
- Always credit and link your sources.
- Write in your own words even if you are rewriting information gained from multiple sources. DO NOT copy paste content. Make the story your own.
We would be thrilled if you would:
- Share the articles you write on your Twitter and Facebook accounts. This will help you get more readers for your articles and more Adsense revenue.
- Take part and reply to comments on your own posts.
- Once you register, upload a photo of yours on TechnodopeHub social network. This photo will show up before each and every article you write on Technodope and add value to it.
We publish paid distributions as well. The price varies with the length and number of links in the article. All the writing guidelines of guest post apply to paid distributions as well. The article has to be provided by the client. We will review it and publish it on Technodope. If you are interested in paid distribution on Technodope, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the article and we will send you a customized quote for the same.
If you have any queries regarding the writing guidelines or if you face any difficulty during the registration process, feel free to shoot a mail to email@example.com. Thank you for showing interest in writing for Technodope.